Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
Most insurance accepted with approval
Due to Covid-19 we are taking extra precautions to help keep you safe. Please do not come in if you have a fever, cough, or know you have been exposed to someone who tested positive for the Corona virus. Thank you and stay healthy.
Monthly Special - June
Telemedicine appointments are available for your safety and convenience. Please call (352) 544-7619 to schedule an appointment.
Anxiety, Back pain, Depression, Stress, PTSD, Menstrual problems, Digestive issues, Headaches, Tinnitus, , etc. The World Health Organization has a detailed list of conditions successfully treated with oriental medicine including acupuncture. Young patients can be treated without needles!
Appointments are required and must be made
at least 24 hours in advance.
Payment is due at time of service.
A $20.00 fee will be owed if a scheduled appointment is missed or changed with less than
a 24 hour notice.
There are no refunds, returns or exchanges on products or services.
Please call (352) 544-7619 to schedule an appointment or speak with someone before checking out. There are no refunds, returns or exchanges on products and services.
Did you know that:
- More than 8 million Americans have used acupuncture.
- Growing numbers have sought out acupuncturists for chronic pain and health problems when conventional medicine has not worked or has not provided answers.
- The National Institute of Health and World Health Organization have both given formal approval for certain uses of acupuncture.
- Medical doctors refer their patients to acupuncturists more than to any other “alternative” care provider.
- 51% of medical doctors believe acupuncture to be efficacious and of value to their patients.
Acupuncture is a safe, painless alternative for treating:
- Arthritis, back pain, neck pain and carpal tunnel
- Allergies, asthma and other respiratory problems
- Depression, anxiety, insomnia and stress
- Gynecological problems like infertility and PMS
- Headaches, digestive disorders, weight loss
- Trauma, joint pain, non-healing injuries
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Back and neck pain
- Weight Loss
The World Health Organization endorses acupuncture for the successful treatment of many common diseases. Most patients get great results within 1-3 treatments for many unresolved health issues. We offer the following services to children and adults:
Acupuncture, Chinese herbs, cupping, gua sha, homeopathy, tuina massage and acupuncture point injection therapy (APIT). Acupuncture does not hurt and many of our young patients don't require any needles. Please see the "Products and Services" page to refill your prescription, order products or pay for services with a credit card. Payments are due at time of service and payable with cash or check.